Studio / Project Manager
Intimation Creative is a busy marketing and design business with three studios in the UK. We are seeking an enthusiastic Project / Studio Manager to join our experienced team. It’s a dual role, with a focus on the delivery of client work as well as the overall organisation of the studio and team.
Salary and terms negotiable based on experience / Permanent / Full-time / Newcastle or Dunbar
The successful applicant must be an experienced, organised and motivated individual who can cope with varied responsibilities and thrives on working in a fast moving, pressured, creative environment.
Sound like you? Read on...
Here's a bit about us.
With studios in Newcastle, Dunbar and Elgin we have a team, made up of a wide range of disciplines, from designers through to videographers, all with a focus on delivering creative and effective work that results in value for our clients and their projects. We work hard to create strong and lasting relationships with our client base, and we believe that communication is key to successful outcomes, therefore we empower and encourage all the team to work directly with clients throughout the course of a project.
More about the role.
The successful applicant must be an experienced, organised and motivated individual who can cope with varied responsibilities and thrives on working in a fast moving, pressured, creative environment. You will often communicate directly with clients, manage projects, help with the day-to-day running of the studio, liaise with the team to deliver projects and support the overall activity of the business.
Spanning both print and digital projects, your role will be involved from the beginning of a project through to the delivery phase. This role is pivotal to the efficiency and effectiveness of the studios and will be key to the growth and success of the company moving forward.
Working with senior members of the team, across both the Newcastle, Dunbar and Elgin studios, you will ensure that key projects are delivered on time, and profitably while supporting the day to day running of the studio.
This is an excellent opportunity to create the structure of the role, working closely with the creative team and a range of clients both in the UK and globally.
Manage projects from taking an initial briefing to overseeing projects and assisting in the day to smooth running of the creative studios.
- Project management to ensure the job is delivered on time and within budget to the highest creative standard possible.
- Helping manage projects proactively with a positive outlook.
- Working closely with the creative team to achieve efficient direction and workflow for each project.
- Working closely to the creative team, ensuring they follow critical paths of key projects.
- Develop workflows and processes
- Responsible for helping to manage the studio diary with the director, and creative director including admin and general studio management.
- Minimum one year + industry experience in a similar role, preferably in a design/creative studio.
- Proven team managment expereince.
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Be forward-thinking and decisive.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Be friendly and personable.
- Have a strong work ethic.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a willingness to adapt to the daily needs of the creative team.
- A creative eye and understanding of the mechanics of the creative marketing process.
- Dynamic and a team player.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Google Apps, project management tools, Adobe Creative Suite + Mac systems.
- The role starts with a three-month trial period.
- You will be working closely with the director and the creative team.
- Willing to be based in, and work from, one of our studios (preferably Newcastle)
- Opportunity to develop the role.